Friday, April 11, 2008

Aloha Friday!

Hello Everyone! My name is Kyle and I run the "365 Days Of Songs" blog you see under the social club list which chronicles my experience as an employed songwriter/artist and the psychosis that follows. I'm also a hardcore fanboy, which is why the guys were nice enough to let me post on here....that and the fact that I've been funding the vacations for the Meredith family since 2000.

My family is from Hawaii, and "Aloha Friday" is what you say as you say goodbye to the work week and settle down for the required Friday night pizza and beer fest. So...ALOHA FRIDAY!

Also, it's to be thankful that you don't have to wear this to work.....but would that be a bad thing?

Hmmmmmm.....


See you around,

KS

8 comments:

Brian Meredith said...

Actually, I'd probably wear it about the shop... at least, until the cops come and tell me to stop... :)

Darth McQuinn said...

And by shop, he means bedroom. And by cops, he means his wife.

kylestevensmusic said...

This would all be true if I had included AQUAMAN cosplay instead...

Elwood said...

I'm never going to be able to look Brian in the eye again...

Magical Water Hand Aquaman, Whale Spear Hand Aquaman, or Seahorse Riding Superfriends Aquaman?

John said...

http://www.comics.org/graphics/covers/3138/400/3138_4_01.jpg

John said...

it's sad when google doesn't let you post a link in comments.

Juan T. Alvarado said...

There are no blog posts about poker nights yet. I missed the last one on the 5th, when is the next one I want to play poker with Claw!!!

Ferretnick said...

Brian as Aquaman.
Ooh boy.

I think I'd HAVE to look Brian in the eye.
The alternative would be having to look at his skintight green 'fish' leotards and black Speedo undies.

As for Thor... I figured he already thinks he's a god so I'm used to it.