Friday, November 7, 2008

Comic Release Party

Firstly, I want to say that I am a loyal Comic Stop customer.
I would in no way encourage you to "jump ship" to another store.
However, I wanted to let you know about a little happening that I'm sort of involved in.


On November 23rd at the Comics Dungeon in Seattle, Keith Curtis will be releasing volumes 1 & 2 of his self-published comic, "Crater on the Moon".
"Why should I care?", I hear you asking.
Well, it just so happens that yours truly is one of the characters in his book.
I play XT Space Marine, Mike Valera.
Here are a couple of my scenes from issue #7:





I'll be there to help Keith with the celebration, along with some of the other Space Marines from the story.


For more information, please hop over to my blog and check it out.

Please come out and help support a local publisher and watch me make a fool of myself in front of strangers (like usual).

I hope to see some of you there.

No comments: